[Dixielandjazz] Pronunciation (again)

Phil Wilking philwilking at bellsouth.net
Sat Aug 7 11:25:47 PDT 2010

In New Orleans, it is "Al-muh-RI-co," with just the slightest accent on the
"RI."

You should be aware that North America has regional differences in
pronunciation and favorite expressions, just as Europe has.

Phil Wilking

Those who would exchange freedom for
security deserve neither freedom nor security.