[Dixielandjazz] Name that Song Episode 11

Brandon Au dolphinhunter at gmail.com
Wed Aug 4 13:51:04 PDT 2010

A new episode of "Name That Song" is out on your tube at:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oxrd3yh0_Dk

No one guessed last week's song, "For Sale" by Clarence Williams & Henry
Troy.  This week's selection we made a lot easier.  There's also a shout out
to Sacramento Trad Jazz Camp director, Bill Dendle.

"The Au Brothers play an old Traditional Jazz song, back from the 20s-50s
(or earlier) and challenge YOU to name that song. We'll post the answer here
next week and upload a new song! Start guessing!"

To hear Clara Smith singing last week's song, "For Sale" you can go here
(beware suggestive lyrics):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFIGVOlN-N0

To watch the first Season of Name that song you can go here:
http://www.youtube.com/user/Dolphinhunter#g/c/D6EFB089C3FC7E00

-Brandon Au
New Lowdown Jazz Band
Polly's Hot Paupers Jazz Band