[Dixielandjazz] Port Angeles Festival

rahberry at comcast.net rahberry at comcast.net
Thu Apr 29 15:55:06 PDT 2010

Good question, Marek. I should have provided instructions.

The easiest way is to go to www.youtube.com

In the search box at the top of the page put in: Port Angeles Jazz.
On the second page of hits you will begin to see videos uploaded by
sfraeann. That's me.

Or, in the search box you can put in the name of the band you're
interested in and the ones you want will come up.

My page is www.youtube.com/sfraeann

I hope one of these methods works out for you.

- Rae Ann

http://www.sfraeann.com
http://www.youtube.com/sfraeann
http://www.craigventresco.com