[Dixielandjazz] Fluitekruidt / Dutch Palladium Orchestra

Bert Brandsma mister_bertje at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 22 05:25:06 PDT 2010

The band Fluitekruidt in fact recorded 2 LP's.
Het Fluitekruidt (Dutch). Cat LP47.Martin Wiersma (c) Henk Meenk (t) Victor Bronsgeest (tb/vcl) Robert Veen (as,cl) Hans Bosch (ts/cl) Kees de Graaf (p) Frits Moolenaar (bj,cl) Cor Hoppenbrouwer (sousa) Rein Niemeijer (d) Assen, November 8, 1981    Peggy       Sophisticated Lady           Who's Blue ?           Travelling           Cherry           Borneo           Shake It and Break It           Freez' and Melt           Can I Tell You ?           Louisiana Swing           Do Something
The other april and may 1985, CAT LP 54. 	I'd Love It	Singin' The Blues	Véronique	Hoosier Sweetheart	Avalon	Love, You're Not The One For Me	Sweet Georgia Brown	Delirium	Too Late	Hij Wel	Clap Hands, Here Comes Charlie	Gee Baby	Boogie Woogie	The Chant
Then there is a very rare recording , made in Douarnenez, France recorded live on a festival. somewhere around 1997.
Finally there exists a CD, 2 tracks of a live festival in the Netherlands. I don't have it anymore, but it must have been recorded around 1997