[Dixielandjazz] Fluitekruidt / Dutch Palladium Orchestra

Bert Brandsma mister_bertje at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 22 03:42:08 PDT 2010

I played lead alto on the Rhythm Is Our Business CD, 3rd clarinet and wrote 12 of the 21 arrangements.The tracks are :
1. I'm Nuts About Screwy Music
2. Take It Easy
3. Rhythm Is Our Business
4. Under A Blanket Of Blue
5. Charleston Is The Best Dance After All
6. White Jazz
7. Hittin' The Bottle
8. Blues In My Heart
9. I'm Coming Virginia
10. Hop Off
11. Radio Rhythm
12. It's The Talk Of The Town
13. Posin'
14. Henderson Stomp
15. Blue Flame
16. Limehouse Blues
17. Let Er Go
18. Third Rail
19. Dixie Lee
20. If I Could Be With You
21. StratosphereThere also exists a 1994 Breda Jazz Festival CD, label Feel the Jazz, with two tracks by Fluitekruidt.
- Why Don't You Do Right?
- I Lost My Girl From Memphis (Not 100% it was this title, but 99%, I lost my copy)

Finally there is a 2001 recording with 6 tracks (DPO)

T'Aint What You Do
Cheatin' On Me
For You
Cement Mixer
Deep Henderson
Balkan Mixed Grill
Kind regards,
Bert Brandsma
www.dixielandcrackerjacks.com

A Google search then let me to:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iv8-h6931FI&feature=relatedIt was recorded 4-5th February 1995 at the Stonesound Studio Kruisland (Nl). Released on a Feel The Jazz CD FTJ CD 32 as the Dutch Palladium Orchestra-Rhythm Is Our Business.Zjarretel (Dutch)Fred de Ron, Michel Jansen (c/vcl) Peter Wierckx (tb) Kees Thijssen, Rob Musters, Jos Havermans (cl/saxes) Hans Kok (p) Arno Hagenaars (bj) Ton Verheezen (tu) Christ van Raaij (wbd) Live "Botte Hommel", Bergen op Zoom, January 19, 1985    Clap hands ! Here comes Charlie    SDL (Du)79Roosendaal, January/February 1987    Low Down On the Bayou    Feel the Jazz (Du)3588134    Vo-do-de-o Blues                     Bouncing Around                     Bombay                     Peggy                     Copenhagen                     Spanish Shawl                     Speak Easy                     Sahara                     Wa Wa Wa                     Egyptian Ella    Just filling in some gaps.They both sound like they play MKOM*>)Very kind regards,Bill.