[Dixielandjazz] JAZZ WAX ARTICLE - The death trap of early jazz

Bruce Stangeland stangeland at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 21 15:29:43 PDT 2010

Steve,

I just purchased an 8-lecture CD from the Teaching Company called
"Elements of Jazz: From Cakewalks to Fusion
<http://www.teach12.com/ttcx/CourseDescLong2.aspx?cid=728>".
My wife and I just finished 36 lectures about the Viking Age from the
Teaching Company, and enjoyed them. Now we look forward to listening to
this series before we go to the 6-night Exploritas program at the
Sacramento Jazz Festival next month.

I found a $20 discount coupon
<http://dealslip.com/landing/the-teaching-company> for the course, so my
total was only about $20 for the download option.

Cheers,
Bruce Stangeland
Berkeley banjoist

Message: 2