[Dixielandjazz] JAZZ WAX ARTICLE - The death trap of early jazz.

W1AB at aol.com W1AB at aol.com
Wed Apr 21 13:03:53 PDT 2010

In a message dated 4/21/2010 3:33:47 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
mister_bertje at hotmail.com writes:

They  were very enthousiastic and bought a lot of CDs.In fact after the
dance they  had their own late night after party and insisted that the DJ there
played our  CD, since they wanted to hear the music again.
I felt very happy when I  heard that. Not everything is hopeless for our
music.

    Good news!  Thanks for that  tale.

    By the way, have you folks noticed  that the current use of the term
"classic jazz" refers to 1950s modern  jazz?

                                                              Al  B