[Dixielandjazz] Amazon.com: Georgia Cabin: MP3 Downloads

Bill Haesler bhaesler at bigpond.net.au
Tue Apr 20 22:56:18 PDT 2010

Dear Bob [Romans] and interested listmates,
spencerbreckenridge at gmail.com sent the following email which may have been rejected by the DJML as it was in Rich Text format.

> No telling if either of the Bob Wilber versions here will do the trick.
> Don't even remember who it was who wanted the lyrics in the first place.
> Guess you could pass this on to him and let him gamble the 99 cents.
> Spence
>
>  Amazon.com: Georgia Cabin: MP3 Downloads*

> *This article can also be accessed if you copy and paste the entire address below into your web browser.
> http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Ddigital-music&field-keywords=Georgia+Cabin&x=18&y=18

It advises that the Bob Wilber Hamburg Concert vocal version is available for download.
Of the others, I know of several that do not have the vocal for "Georgia Cabin".
I'm not sure about the others, but doubt it.
Thank you Spence,
Kind regards,
Bill (who seems to have got himself caught up in this tread).