[Dixielandjazz] New Hot Jazz Channel show now live

Brian Harvey brian at radiojazz.co.uk
Thu Apr 15 06:58:28 PDT 2010

The latest Hot Jazz Channel show which debits many brand new CDs is now live
at www.radiojazz.co.uk

Featured in this month's international line-up are The Galvanised Jazz band
(USA) with guest guitarist Les Paul, Canada's Happy Pals with star New
Orleanian guest Dr. Michael White, England's Chris Barber Jazz Band,
Australia's Geoff Power and Peter Locke and northern England's Martin
Bennett Old Green River Jazz Band. Also along for the ride with new CDs this
time are Mart Rodger's Manchester Jazz, the New Creole Jazz Band, New
Orleans Wiggle, the Gary Dammer Sextet and the Savannah Jazz Band. Featured
in archive tracks from new and recent CDs are the Louis Armstrong All Stars,
the Johnny Hodges Orchestra, the solo piano of Count Basie, Acker Bilk with
Johnny Bastable's Chosen Seven and the Alex Welsh Dixielanders.
All the CDs we're airing tracks from are illustrated and reviewed in the
features pages our web site. Also within the feature pages is an archive
containing most of the reviews we've published in recent years.

The Hot Jazz Channel shows are engineered by John Booth and devised and
produced by Brian Harvey.