[Dixielandjazz] Slow Tempos

Stephen G Barbone barbonestreet at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 15 06:13:28 PDT 2010

Thanks Marek, where shall I send the check? <grin>

For those who want to hear our Black & Blue, visit our myspace page
and click on the tune when our plays appear at the upper right.

http://www.myspace.com/barbonestreetjazzband

Done in one take at a friend's home studio, no electronic enhancements
or hiding of clams etc. No rehearsal, just a head version like we'd
play in a club. Fueled by a bottle of Bombay Gin.

That's the legendary Glenn Dodson on Trombone.

Cheers,
Steve Barbone

On Apr 15, 2010, at 12:19 AM, dixielandjazz-request at ml.islandnet.com