[Dixielandjazz] Diz Disley Obituaries

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Wed Apr 14 14:32:04 PDT 2010

Hi folks,
Just when I had decided -and declared - I would not buy any more
Grappelly, I came across the one Grappelly record I would still buy -
and did, too - the one with Dis Dizley!
I had had enough of his recordings with a piano, which were beginning
to sound more and more the same, but THAT one was different.  I still
consider it a wonderful record.
Cheers,
Mare