[Dixielandjazz] How_much_trad_jazz_do_you_listen_to?

Harry Callaghan meetmrcallaghan at gmail.com
Mon Apr 12 06:54:52 PDT 2010

I'm not aiming this at you specifically, Beth........but I'm
reasonably certain that there would be more people listening to music
while driving if it didn't interfere with their cellphone
conversations and TEXT-MESSAGING!

"Come away with me Lucille, in my merry Oldsmobile" (just wanted to
end things on a happy note)

Tides,
HC