[Dixielandjazz] 06 - Re: Used to be about mouldy fig newtons

Alicia Fullbright alicia_f2002 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 12 00:43:22 PDT 2010

Hello fellow list mates,
 I guess that I listen to trad jazz aout 45-50%, I also listen to swing, ragtime and used to sing as a Sweet Adaline. I guess I am an "American Heritage devotee" I enjoy OKOM most of all. I was very lucky as a child, I grew up with singers and players. Our family gatherings are lovely musical events. I also grew up with the Sacramento Jazz Jubilee. My dad was a fan from the beginning of 37 years of great music every Memorial Day weekend. I would say OKOM is in my blood.
Alicia Fullbright
Sacramento, Ca.

" The thing about performance, even if it's only illusion, is that it is a celebration of the fact that we do contain within ourselves infinite possibilities."
Sydney Smith