[Dixielandjazz] "In Der Führer's Face"

Harry Callaghan meetmrcallaghan at gmail.com
Sun Apr 11 18:17:44 PDT 2010

Speaking of Disney, I believe it's pretty common knowledge that the
Firehouse Five Plus Two was mainly if not exclusively comprised of
members of the animation department at the studio.

Their leader, trombonist Ward Kimball, was the creator of Jiminy
Cricket, who introduced "When You Wish Upon a Star" on the soundtrack
of "Pinocchio" by way of Cliff Edwards.

I've often wondered if the FF+2 ever recorded the number which I think
would have been most appropriate at the time.

Anyone have a clue?

HC