[Dixielandjazz] Saxophones and mouldy figs

Harry Callaghan meetmrcallaghan at gmail.com
Sat Apr 10 19:57:16 PDT 2010

Quite frankly guys, as you no doubt realize, I borrowed that "desert island"
question
from the usual, "what records would you want to take with you if you were to
go to
a desert island".

Then, you'll get the usual responses of Sinatra's "Swingin' Lovers', Miles'
"Kinda Blue"  Carole King's "Tapestry", etc.

But the one thing that everyone fails to consider is what desert island is
going to have
electricity so you can play them.

Whoops, there I go, getting involved in reality again.....obviously foreign
territory for all of us.

Tides,
HC.