[Dixielandjazz] Saxophones and mouldy figs

Harry Callaghan meetmrcallaghan at gmail.com
Sat Apr 10 19:39:22 PDT 2010

Well, Al..........as you ask this question, you obviously know what would be
my preference.

However, at my age and in my present condition, I believe the supple
young lady might kill me the first night so, I'm afraid I would have  to
settle for the piano tuner...........as long as his name wasn't
Opporknockity (I know everyone's probably heard that shaggy dog story)

Thanx
HC