[Dixielandjazz] The Landing From Mike Pittsley

Dave Gravatt - New Creole Jazz Band dave at creolejazz.com
Thu Apr 8 17:42:07 PDT 2010

Just wondering if anyone knows the full story on this. From the few posts
and news bits I've read, it sounds like Cullum willingly sold The Landing,
then possibly was somewhat surprised when the band was cancelled. I
sincerely hope that that is not the case and can't imagine it was, but the
wording of some of the posts and messages about this make it sound like the
band's departure from the Landing after the sale was not actually an
expected part of the package. Just curious.

Dave
=====
"It's a treat to beat your feet"
The New Creole Jazz Band