[Dixielandjazz] The Landing From Mike Pittsley

Robert Ringwald rsr at ringwald.com
Thu Apr 8 15:24:02 PDT 2010

Greetings Fans and Friends,
We have some good news and some bad news. First, the bad news.
As many of you may be aware, Jim Cullum sold the Landing last summer.
As of March 27th, 2010 the JCJB is no longer playing there.
Now, for the good news.
The Mission City Hot Rhythm Cats have been asked by the new
owner/management to play at the Landing on Friday and Saturday nights
starting this Friday, March 9th! In addition, we have also been asked
to play the Landing's "Swing Night," on the 3rd Thursday of
every month.
We start at 8:30 pm. We're very excited about this and intend to
carry on the tradition of hot, swinging traditional jazz that the JCJB
was known for at the Landing. We hope you'll come down to hear us!
Musically yours,
Mike Pittsley, trombonist & co-leader

--Bob Ringwald
Amateur (ham) Radio call sign K6YBV
rsr at ringwald.com
Fulton Street Jazz Band
916/806-9551

Check out our latest recording at www.ringwald.com/recordings.htm

Doesn't "expecting the unexpected" make the unexpected expected?