[Dixielandjazz] KY Derb y

Hal Vickery hvickery_80 at msn.com
Fri Apr 2 19:46:10 PDT 2010

I'll take the top.

Hal Vickery

Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2010 16:10:42 -0500
Subject: Re: [Dixielandjazz] KY Derb y
From: meetmrcallaghan at gmail.com
To: hvickery_80 at msn.com
CC: dixielandjazz at ml.islandnet.com

Hal:

For guessing Robert Alda correctly, you are entitled to half a kewpie doll.........would you like the top or the bottom?

Sam Levene was the original Nathan Detroit.

If I was casting it myself today, I think I'd go with Chazz Palminteri and Christopher Walken.

HC

On 4/2/10, Hal Vickery <hvickery_80 at msn.com> wrote:

I think I know the Sky Masterson part:  Robert Alda?  Don't know about Nathan Detroit, though.

Hal Vickery