[Dixielandjazz] How Many John Thomases?

Charles Kercher ekercher at tampabay.rr.com
Thu Apr 1 14:33:20 PDT 2010

You are remembering the right John Thomas. I don't know if the name "Punch,"
had been firmly attached when he played with you and Merle Koch but he
played with a lot of fine players in that setting. I've made it a project of
mine to help John sell some CDs that are listed at www.puppyjazz.com under
the PUNCH label. I'm sure that I remember you being on one or more of the
CDs. John has had some hard hits with his health and recently suffered a
fire in his home. He would be delighted to hear from you. He has an e-mail
address thru his daughter's connection (he is staying with her)
It is: "Punchthomas at glasschickstation.com the phone number there is
904-783-3247