[Dixielandjazz] TradJazz.zip Somebody being heloful

andy.ling at quantel.com andy.ling at quantel.com
Tue Sep 29 09:20:59 PDT 2009

> Rick wrote:
> > OK, TradJazz.zip (including Cakewalkin' Babies) is out on Yahoo Groups

> > at BIAB Files.

Snip....

> There is a category called "New Files" in the files area on BIAB.   The
> URL is
> http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/Band-in-a-Box.
> Huh?
> So:
> 2. Search for BIAB
> 3. Take the top entry in the search results.
> 4. Go to their files area, and find "New files"
> 5. TradJazz.zip will be there for a couple of weeks.

Note that if the Files area is greyed out, it's because you have
to join the group before you can download any files.

Somewhere I found a button that said "join this group"
and then it all magically appeared.

There is also another Files area/group associated with BIAB
that doesn't have a "New Files" folder. If you are there
you're in the wrong place. Go back to the link first
mentioned here by Rick and try again.

I hope it was worth it :-)

I will have a play with the BIAB files later, thanks Rick

Andy Ling

--

Quantel is the trade name used by Quantel Holdings Limited and its
subsidiaries.  Quantel Holdings Limited is registered in England & Wales.