[Dixielandjazz] jazz in San Diego

JBruno868 at aol.com JBruno868 at aol.com
Sun Sep 27 18:04:00 PDT 2009

In a message dated 9/27/2009 5:45:31 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
nvickers1 at cox.net writes:

Unless I missed it, no mention of the
America’s Finest City Dixieland Jazz Society ( wow- that’s  a mouthful) I
have certainly enjoyed their multi-day Festival over the  Thanksgiving
weekend

Hopefully they will start advertising this month and getting  the word out.
I've attended every year except for one when I was ill. It's a  great
festival even though they have had better line-ups than I see for this  years
festival, I plan as always to have a great time.

Jazz Hugs

Judie