[Dixielandjazz] Christmas CD offer.

M J (Mike) Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Fri Sep 25 18:42:52 PDT 2009

I've done some research, so I feel pretty okay about this offer.

Ted Shafer's Turk Murphy Christmas album I mentioned before has a copyright apparently owned by See's Candies, itself, and not Ted (which is strange).  To be blunt, I don't really care.

Anyone who would like a CD copy of this fascinating album, please send me an email offline indicating said desire.  I'm going to be digitising it soon, and will have no problem getting it into folks' hands prior to Advent (and after, if need be).

If See's wants to pound on my door, let 'em.

Merry Seasonal Greetings! (he said, PC'ishly)