[Dixielandjazz] Cakewalking Babies Chords

Stephen G Barbone barbonestreet at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 24 07:51:40 PDT 2009

> "Fritzon" <g.fritzon at tele2.se> wrote"
>
> Hallo everybody out there
> I?m a retired plectrum banjo player from Sweden trying to brush up
> my performance again.
> In this context I miss the chords for this tune.
> Can anybody pls help me out?
> Would be much appreciated.Thanks in advance.
>
> regards

Here's What I have in Ab. To decipher the code, each measure is
separated by a slash  /.  A number before the Chord indicates the
number of measures that chord is played. And where you see a chord,
then a dash, then another chord, e.g. / Fm- C7 / that means two chords
within the same measure, each getting 2 beats.  Eight measures to each
line below.

Cheers,
Steve Barbone

VERSE: