[Dixielandjazz] Jamie Glaser (guitar with Ponty, Corea< Manhattan Transfer ) live at Park City Jazz festival 2009 (video)

Jamie Glaser jamie at rapidwave.net
Fri Sep 18 09:12:49 PDT 2009

Hi All
It's been about 9 years since I left the guitar position with Manhattan Transfer.
These days I'm composing lots of music for CBS TV , shows like the Early Show as well as all their sports shows.
Here's our rare performance at the prestigious 2009 Park City Jazz Festival..featuring
Wally Minko (kbd) , Scott Breadman (percussion),Joe Hufford (guitars),Mark Koelbel (drums), Mark Robinette (basses), Jamie Glaser
We are performing TOO HOT in this video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEar4OyeC4U

The music comes from my new album "Music For Pets and People" . Two 2 dollars of every 10 dollar sale goes to animal rescue of your choice!

http://www.jamieglaser.com/petmusic.html

My intention is not to spam you. Your address has been either on my personal email lists, by refrerrals from musicians and music orgs, or the industry source book. Please reply with an unsubscribe if you think these emails are a nuisance and I will tell the email client to remove you. Thank you ! JG

Thanks
Jamie Glaser