[Dixielandjazz] Flying with Instruments in US

Steve Heist steveheist at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 10 06:22:53 PDT 2009

Hi Elazar and all...

Souldn't have a problem - I bought and brought home a guitar from Argentina
via Barbados and had NO problem whatsoever. It was in a "gig" bag (soft) and
fit very nicely overhead.  (Just make sure it's on TOP of the stack in the
overhead, so nobody can put something ON TOP of it!!!)

BTW, some on the list were talking recently about a transporter of music
gear, I THINK, it was called something like rack and roll, or something like
that.  I'm now looking for a small, compact, thing to carry my equipment and
would appreciate any feedback :-)

THANKS
Steve Heist

"If you want to see God laugh, tell him your plans..."