[Dixielandjazz] Flying with Instruments in US

hsalotti at aol.com hsalotti at aol.com
Wed Sep 9 14:45:14 PDT 2009

Elazar, Hi.  This summer our band flew USAir round trip from Philadelphia to Rome and our banjo player (Franny Smith) brought his instrument on board in the over heard.  Go online to the airlines web site and check the size of the carry on luggage.  The banjo may count as your one carry on piece.  Good luck.  Have a great trip.
Harry Salotti.