[Dixielandjazz] Greetings!

Bill Haesler bhaesler at bigpond.net.au
Fri Sep 4 16:11:06 PDT 2009

  Alicia Fullbright wrote:
> I sure hope this is a joke, if so I am not amused. Where is the
> punch line? I sure hope that spam is not polluting the DLJML forums.

Dear Alicia,
It was some spam which slipped through the net.
Herewith Bob Ringwald's comment sent out at the time.
Very kind regards,
Bill.

"OK Listmates,
Please don't get your knickers in an uproar.
Our faithful Asst. DJML Moderator made a slip of the finger and let
that SPAM message go through.
He says, don't let him check the messages held on DJML when he is tired.
Our hats off to Dave Haupt.  He is the one that keeps the Internet
stuff going for DJML."