[Dixielandjazz] Greetings!

Alicia Fullbright alicia_f2002 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 4 15:36:48 PDT 2009

I sure hope this is a joke, if so I am not amused. Where is the punch line? I sure hope that spam is not polluting the DLJML forums.
Alicia Fullbright

" The thing about performance, even if it's only illusion, is that it is a celebration of the fact that we do contain within ourselves infinite possibilities."

Sydney Smith