[Dixielandjazz] Help On CD Jammed

Robert Ringwald rsr at ringwald.com
Tue Oct 27 18:04:53 PDT 2009

In my 5-CD changer in my car, I have a CD jammed.  Have not taken it to Toyota yet.

I heard something about taking some sort of thin stick and putting double-sided tape on it and sliding it into the slot.  Hopefully the CD will stick to the tape and you can slide it out.

Anyone had experience with this sort of thing?

--Bob Ringwald K6YBV
rsr at ringwald.com
Fulton Street Jazz Band
916/806-9551

****please help stop SPAM by removing all email addresses before forwarding & using
"blind copy" (bcc) when emailing multiple recipients.  Thanks!

Check out our latest recording at www.ringwald.com/recordings.htm

The economy is so bad that the Mafia is laying off judges.
The economy is so bad that Exxon-Mobil laid off 25 Congressmen.

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4544 (20091026) __________

http://www.eset.com