[Dixielandjazz] Not receiving any emails from the listmates

andy.ling at quantel.com andy.ling at quantel.com
Thu Oct 22 01:39:17 PDT 2009

Barbara Jordan wrote on 22/10/2009 04:20:55:

> Can anyone forward me an email from some discussion in the last 3-4
> weeks please and I will check to see if I have received it.

If you ever want to check to see if you've missed something. You
can always look in the archives.

Just click on the link at the bottom of every DJML email and it
will take you to the DJML information page. From there, there is a
link to the archives here :-

http://ml.islandnet.com/pipermail/dixielandjazz/

If you click on the view by Date link for the latest month, you
will see what has just gone by.

Hope that helps

Andy Ling

--

Quantel is the trade name used by Quantel Holdings Limited and its
subsidiaries.  Quantel Holdings Limited is registered in England & Wales.