[Dixielandjazz] Not receiving any emails from the listmates

Barb Jordan jordan_barb at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 21 20:20:55 PDT 2009

Thanks Dave.

So I will have to assume that there have been no discussions/threads active for the last few weeks, which seems really unusual given the past emails I have going back a couple of years.

Can anyone forward me an email from some discussion in the last 3-4 weeks please and I will check to see if I have received it.

Thanks,

Barbara Jordan

Burlington, Ontario

Canada