[Dixielandjazz] Attn. All Members DJML

Robert Ringwald rsr at ringwald.com
Wed Oct 21 14:04:48 PDT 2009

OK, I kept hoping that this beer and coffee thread would run out but it just seems to keep going.  So, as DJML moderator, I am asking that any more thoughts on beer and coffee be sent off-list privately.

Some 575 of our Listmates have very patiently stood by and not complained about the off-topic messages.

As Jim Kash says, sometimes a conversation strays a bit as with any conversation between friends.  However, I think coffee and beer has run its course.

Let's get back to Jazz.

Respectfully

Bob Ringwald
DJML Moderator

--Bob Ringwald K6YBV
rsr at ringwald.com
Fulton Street Jazz Band
916/806-9551

Check out our latest recording at www.ringwald.com/recordings.htm

The economy is so bad that the Mafia is laying off judges.
The economy is so bad that Exxon-Mobil laid off 25 Congressmen.

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4530 (20091021) __________

http://www.eset.com