[Dixielandjazz] Our mailing list

Jim Kashishian jim at kashprod.com
Wed Oct 21 09:02:09 PDT 2009

>To gently chide the people responsible, remember this is the DJML, not the
Coffee and Beer Mailing List...
Steve Heist

I'm the one responsible for having "poured" a cup of coffee onto this list!
It was, though, only a reference to how purists can overlook broader forms
of coffee or jazz, etc.

Then, as things do in a conversation...things spread out a bit, and lots of
people had their opinions about different types of coffee.  I was only
comparing an expresso in Europe to the typical "at the diner in a big, heavy
cup", whereas others then decided to throw in "coffee flavored drinks, that
only kinda "muddied" the water.

I like to compare, as I have done above, our little list with a
conversation, and things are bound to go here & there from time to time.

Jim