[Dixielandjazz] "Stomp" was (Dallas Brass)

Allan Brown allanbrown at dsl.pipex.com
Tue Oct 20 01:58:16 PDT 2009

"Stomp" started out here in my home town of Brighton, UK and has grown to
become a global band, with 2 or 3 'Stomp" groups touring different parts of
the world. I think their big break came in 1986 when they were featured on a
Heineken commercial. (Featuring their trademark metal dustbins. Now we're
all green wheelie bins whose percussive potential I've yet to explore.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P31iUXt8KyM

Allan