[Dixielandjazz] Purists & Coffee

Gluetje1 at aol.com Gluetje1 at aol.com
Sun Oct 18 16:18:04 PDT 2009

Hi Jim,
Steve has given you the facts about frappuccinos.  I will just add  that on
a hot summer day with the ice ground just right and the flavorings just
right, they are one of my favorite tastes and textures!  Oh, and the  whipped
cream that Steve mentioned is a choice (or not) as a  topping.  So is skim
milk as the base.

Jim, I'm not convinced that I don't like coffee.  I even  enjoy trying it
in different countries and various continents when  lucky enough to travel.
I have coffee every morning before I  have any jazz and certainly prefer it
over tea when tea time  rolls around.  Most days I'm making my own, but do
consider a convenient  Starbucks stop as a treat.

Trivia Question:  How British was the gent who wrote the lyrics for  "Tea
for Two"?
Ginny
P.S. Answer here: <_http://www.irvingcaesar.com/biography.aspx_
(http://www.irvingcaesar.com/biography.aspx) >

In a message dated 10/18/2009 4:46:44 A.M. Central Daylight Time,