[Dixielandjazz] Globetrotters (was Purists beer and coffee cont)

Bill Haesler bhaesler at bigpond.net.au
Sun Oct 18 13:30:11 PDT 2009

Judy Eames wrote [in part]:
> Tony and I often use a festival as a focus for visiting or
> revisiting other countries.

Dear Jude (and Tony).
So, it's about time you came down to Orstrayia for a visit - and a sit
in.
We have over 50 jazz festivals a year, the weather is kind all year
round, our jazz musicians are among the best in the world and
Starbucks made little headway in trying to revolutionise how we drink
coffee and all but gave up.
   http://www.abc.net.au/unleashed/stories/s2326971.htm
Our annual Australian Jazz Convention (26th-31st December) would be a
perfect start.
Love and regards,
Bill.