[Dixielandjazz] Bunk & George ~ Best Of Buddies!

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 14:42:05 PDT 2009

You may be right.
I wasn't there at the time (or anywhere else, for that matter), so
what I've written is based on reading.
Records are an indication, not proof.  Very few records were made in
New Orleans at the time, so we can only guess.
Keppard recorded in Chicago, rather late - after Oiver and Morton.
Musicians of the "folk" category, like Lewis, did not.
Cheers

On 14/10/2009, richard.flecknell at ntlworld.com