[Dixielandjazz] Entertaining the Audience

richard.flecknell at ntlworld.com richard.flecknell at ntlworld.com
Tue Oct 13 04:15:15 PDT 2009

With all this talk of Firemen' outfits (the helmets are great),
I've I few original ideas of mine for the bands out there, bearing in mine a lot of uk bands just where T-shirts and jeans.

Dress up as Confederate soldiers, Western characters (ok coral look), Top Hatted and Tails (Bowlers been done).
Or maybe a more trendy and current look ~ each member dressed say as a Motorbike Cop, Navy man, Red Indian, Hell's Angel, Cowboy and Construction worker (the last has to be the drummer surely).
Louis never wore such things, at least when not asked to do so, but what does he know. On with Show.

Richard ( Astronauts - that definitely hasn't been tried ~ I've got a stage name as well, Buzz Trumpet - get it - ouch!)