[Dixielandjazz] Lewis (and Jim again) ~ I Believe In Miracles Honestly I Do

richard.flecknell at ntlworld.com richard.flecknell at ntlworld.com
Sun Oct 11 17:16:34 PDT 2009

Lewis, I've deleted that email of yours so cannot remember your surname but do remember lots of letters to your name.

Your'e onto something, it seems you've found a jazz album of Maynard for me.
Haven't heard Screamin' Blues, yet, but snippets of Night Train and Baltimore Oriole.

But sounds promising, now to buy the thing.
(There you go Jim).
I may be an idiot but not a dogmatic one.
Now for Al Hurt (must I).
What Hurt and the FH5 never.
Not really in the Dixieland Sites rules I suppose so next I go off-line.

Richard