[Dixielandjazz] DeParis Dickenson et al was Buck Clayton & Terrassi's

Roger Wade rwade1947 at comcast.net
Sat Oct 10 18:37:24 PDT 2009

Steve and Marek,

According to Tom Lord's Jazz Discography there was this date:

Sidney DeParis (tp) Wilbur DeParis (tb) Edmond Hall (cl) Clyde Hart
(p) Billy Taylor, Sr. (b) Specs Powell (d)
  New York, February 5, 1944

from which came Commodore 552 - I've found a new baby / Black and blue,

and Commodore 567 - Change o' key boogie / The Sheik of Araby.

I'm looking at my copy of Commodore 567 right now.  Great record.

Best regards,

Roger Wade
Really Old Records

http://www.reallyoldrecords.com