[Dixielandjazz] More on Panama

Phil Wilking philwilking at bellsouth.net
Wed Oct 7 21:08:31 PDT 2009

With all this dither about "Panama," I have been inspired to trot over to
the Tulane Jazz Archive. They have a thermofax copy of the 1911 Leo Feist
piano sheet music which they let me scan. I am about 1/3 the way through
copying it into a FINALE (2003) file. When I have finished in a day or two,
I'll offer it to anyone who wants it.

It's not practical to e-mail the scans because I had to do them in greyscale
to make the thermofax show reliably. Four pages at almost 9 MB a page.

Phil Wilking

Those who would exchange freedom for
security deserve neither freedom nor security.