[Dixielandjazz] JW Pepper

Jim Kashishian jim at kashprod.com
Tue Oct 6 14:53:02 PDT 2009

>JW Pepper originated in Philadelphia......... Their "home office" is in
Paoli, Pennsylvania and I have been there countless times to choose music
for my school groups.
John

Hi, John, or anyone else that has dealt with JW Pepper.

While I was in the U.S. Air Force Band, stationed at Torrejon AB, Spain,
there was a fellow trombonist by the name of Mike Purdy.  He has worked for
ages now at JW Pepper.  Anyone know him?  Purdy is a "reader", so is not
involved in okom, although he keeps busy backing anyone big & famous you'd
wish to name.

He's returning to Madrid to visit with me this November, after over 40 yrs!
Should be fun.

Jim