[Dixielandjazz] Ira Ironstrings take -2

Bill Haesler bhaesler at bigpond.net.au
Fri Nov 27 18:11:46 PST 2009

Dear Dick,
Several minor corrections to my commentary regarding the Ira Ironstrings LPs.
1.	I forgot to mention the obvious, that guitarist Alvino Rey is featured on these records as a banjoist.
2.	In referring to Dave Kapp I meant to say 'light-hearted", not light-heated.
3.	I forgot to correct the common discographal error regarding the location of the Louis Armstrong-Bing Crosby record session.
	It was, as is obvious from the personnel, that it was recorded in Los Angeles.
I have probably missed a few other typos.
8>)
Very kind regards,
Bill.