[Dixielandjazz] Fw: Pat Yankee- It Don't ----

Snogpitch snogpitch at prodigy.net
Fri Nov 27 16:39:41 PST 2009

I've been working on trying to get this torrent downloaded for over a year
now.  I don't think anyone has 100% anymore.  Highest I ever got was near
50%

There is another source of material dvd sized that has a larger variety of
bands including Turk Murphy.  I had that one finished and was seeding it
before I upgraded my computer to Windows 7.  Quite a few folks took
advantage of that download.

--
Snogpitch

ICQ: 4989342