[Dixielandjazz] Chrismas Jazz

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Fri Nov 27 08:02:00 PST 2009

When this thread was still on, Bob Ringwald (I believe) mentioned a
Christas album by the Uptown Lowdown Jazz Band.
I have purchased the album (on LP - I'm oldfashioned), and am very
happy with it.  It arrived here in Israel yesterday, I played it today
- and it is wonderful!  I don't know (nor care) how it is as Christmas
music, but as jazz - excellent.  Not that it comes as a great surprise
- I have other recordings by that excelelnt band, and so far all have
been good.
This brings me to a question - who is Dan Polin?  Several of those
albums are on Dan Jazz Enterprises, produced by Dan Polin.
Cheers