[Dixielandjazz] Halloween Tunes

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Thu Nov 26 03:37:41 PST 2009

Many years ago, Flip Phillips recorded a "theme" LP titled
"Fippenstein," issued (or reissued) on Progressive (apparently - not
yet on CD).  The tunes are: Satan Takes a Holiday (also recorded by
Joe Venuti, and probably many others), Witchcraft, Vampire's Dream,
Dracula's Dance, Ghoul of My Dreams, Ghost of a Chance, Hangman's
Noose, The Claw.
Cheers