[Dixielandjazz] Anyone here who can help me with a songtitle?

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Sun Nov 22 14:37:12 PST 2009

Hello Bert,
You already know what the number was.
Unfortunately, if they announced it in Polish, the announcememt was
not uploaded.
The only things they say in Polish on the video are: "... they could
travel everywhere - to France, Belgium, Great Britain, Portugal, and
even - for the first time in Poland!  Let's give them a hearty welcome
- that's how Poland welcomes you - (welcome in Poland - in English),
indeed, here they are - the Dixieland Crackerjacks."

Ah, and another thing - chips are "frytki" in Polish, the "y" being
pronounced almost like short "i" in American (English is mor difficult
to compare), and the "i" - like "ee."

No faulting the music, though.  Most unfortunate the names of the
Polish jammers are not mentioned.

Cheers

-