[Dixielandjazz] Beatles Music

Tony Pringle tonypringle at comcast.net
Sat Nov 21 12:48:55 PST 2009

Hi,

The Albion Jazz Band recorded "I'll Follow The Sun" and it worked very well.

I was also of the Liverpool generation that was somewhat displaced at
venues in Liverpool in the early 1960s and tended to ignore them. I
played a gig where The Ken Colyer Jazz Band was top of the billing, my
band "The Druids Jazz Band" was next and the Beatles were last. I'm
ashamed to admit that when they played we were in the pub down the road.

After I got married my wife broadened my musical outlook to the point
that I am now just as happy listening to the Beatles, Stones or
Aerosmith as I am listening to OKOM.

I can resign from the mailing list if I have crossed some invisible line?

Cheers,

Tony Pringle
New Black Eagle JAzz Band