[Dixielandjazz] 1992 Connecticut Jazz Festival

Bob Romans cellblk7 at comcast.net
Wed Nov 11 12:52:22 PST 2009

This email is mainly for our Listmates on the East Coast!
I have a poster from the August 7-8-9,1992 Jazz Festival in Moodus...it's
very ornate and intricately done and is very pretty. My youth band, The
Riverboat Rascals, played the festival twice...1990, and 1992. David
Greenberg was the director then.
I'll never forget my kids sitting right in from of The Black Dogs, loving
every minute of the performance. What really thrilled them is when Steve
Yocum sat in front of THEM at their performance, and then asked for each
one's autograph! What a nice gesture that was!
The point of my story is...does anyone want this poster? I'll be more than
happy to mail it! It is so ornate it must have cost a few $$ to have them
printed!
Warm regards,
Bob Romans,
1617 Lakeshore Dr.,